VCU employees are eligible for a variety of services and discounts. Vendors may ask to see your VCUCard ID to verify your eligibility. Other vendors might require a special code. See the full list of discounts and discount codes (authentication required). Please note that the listing of various businesses and entities do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the University for the companies or organizations listed. All discounts are subject to change without notice.
VCU employees are also eligible for discounts offered to all state employees through the Virginia Department of Human Resource Management.
Tickets to concerts and special events
Travel and rental discounts
Special pricing for on-campus and area fitness facilities and clubs
Tax time discounts
- Fiscal Fitness Tax & Financial Services: New clients receive $30 off tax preparation fees.
- H & R Block: $25 off Tax Preparation for New Clients and Free Tax Identity Shield for prior clients.
- Metrocash: Free electronic tax filing assistance (some restrictions apply). For locations and additional information, visit the website or call (804) 775-6433.
- Peoples Income Tax: 20% off already affordable fees at any area location. Offer valid on tax preparation fees only; not valid on fast refund services or other offers, except VIP Gold Card.
- Show VCUCard ID.
- Smart Tax CPA: 25% off income tax services. Coupon code required.
The Virginia Credit Union
Are you a member of the Virginia Credit Union? VCU faculty and staff are eligible to join the Virginia Credit Union and save. You and your family can take advantage of low-cost, convenient financial services and many free financial education resources. To join visit vacu.org/join/vcu or call 323-6800.