2021 VCU HR Virtual Benefits & Wellness Fair
The 2021 Benefits and Wellness Fair was held from May 3 through May 7 and included over twenty live virtual events with VCU's benefits and wellness providers and partners.
Check out the Resource Library below to explore and resarch the many available VCU benefits and programs. Recordings of selected events from the 2021 event are published in the library as they become available.
Reminder: Open Enrollment for health benefits and flexible spending accounts takes place from May 3 - May 17, 2021. For details, see the 2021 Open Enrollment page.
Resource Library: Explore VCU Benefits and Programs
Access the videos, publications, and other media within the categories below to explore and research available benefits and programs.
- Create a Budget, Ditch Your Debt, and Start Building for the Future
- Get Started and Save for the Future You
- Invest Confidently for Your Future
- Manage Unexpected Events and Expenses
- Net Benefit Mobile App
- Five Ways to Kick-Start Financial Wellness flyer
- Is your financial future worth 1%?
- Getting a Head start on your futute (video)
- Top 10 reasons to meet with a TIAA financial consultant
- Reduce Financial Stress Flyer
- TIAA Online Tools flyer
- Beneficiary Flyer
Virginia Credit Union (VACU)
Virginia Law Officers Retirement System (VaLORS) (Campus Police Officers only) Plan 1 (membership prior to July, 2010 and vested by January 2013) and Plan 2 (membership July, 2010 or later or not vested by January 2013)
Office of Continuing and Professional Education
- Courses Events
- Cultural Competency and Language Classes flyer
- Cultural Competency and Language Classes video
VCU Parking and Transportation
VCU Technology Services
American Heart Association
- High Blood Pressure/Stroke Infographic
- Women and Stroke Infographic
- Give Yourself One Less Thing to Worry About video
WW (Weight Watchers Reimagined)