Salary increase – July 2022
The Governor’s FY23 budget includes a 5% increase for staff who meet the eligibility criteria:
- Hired on or before December 31, 2021;
- Received a performance rating of “developing” or higher.
Eligible classified employees will receive a 5% increase. The percentage increase that eligible UAPs will receive is based on their performance rating, which is in line with our pay for performance compensation philosophy. The percentage is determined by each MBU based on their performance score distribution and an overall merit pool of 5%. Pay increases will take effect on July 10 and will be in paychecks on August 1.
Beginning Friday, July 15, UAPs and classified staff may view their new salary on the VCU employee self-service website at go.vcu.edu/ess.
- Log in with VCU eID and password.
- Click the "job summary" dropdown box.
- Click the "job information" link.
- On this page, you'll see your current role and new salary information, which includes the increase.