2021-2022 Service Recognition Celebration
The annual Service Recognition Celebration recognizes VCU and VCU Health employees achieving milestones in 5-year increments between October 1, 2020 and December 31, 2021. The celebration took place on April 25, 2022.
To assist with transportation, the following options are available on the afternoon of the celebration:
Park in the West Broad Street Deck at 1111 West Broad Street.
- Already have a valid VCU parking decal? You can Reciprocal Park in the deck.
- Need a parking pass for the deck? You will be able to pick up one at the service recognition celebration to use upon leaving the deck.
Use VCU transportation.
- At 2:30 pm and 2:45 pm, VCU shuttles will pick up on 12th Street between Marshall Street and Broad Street with drop off at the Siegel Center.
- Shuttles will run from the Siegel Center and return to the MCV Campus at 4:45 pm and 5:00 pm.
Use the GRTC Pulse with your VCU ID
- You can take the Pulse between the VCU Medical Center stop and the VCU & VUU stop
We look forward to celebrating with you! Any additional questions or accommodations needed, please contact Cindi Phares at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event was live-streamed below.
To view the event recording, see the link to Kaltura under "event information."
- View the event recording on Kaltura.
- View a PDF version of the SRC program 2022 with information about the award recipients and employees honored at this year's Service Recognition Celebration.
- View the 2022 video honoring those with 45+ years of service.
VCU Human Resources
Recognition and Awards