VCU offers students, faculty and staff tobacco cessation programs at no cost. Benefits of becoming a non-smoker include:
- Improve your chances for a longer life
- Look and feel healthier
- Smell better
- Feel more energetic
- Breathe easier and be able to exercise
- Save money
- Protect those around you who may be harmed by your smoking, especially if you are pregnant or around children
For more information, visit tobaccofree.vcu.edu.
VCU's Quit Smoking Campaign for Employees......Join in!
Through this campaign, we hope to:
- Encourage tobacco users to quit with weekly motivational messaging and resources
- Increase awareness and use of the Virginia state quitline, Quit Now Virginia
- Support you and your co-workers, friends and family in your efforts to quit using tobacco
Get information at Quit Now!
Look out for the new materials that we start sharing on August 19th, and stayed tuned as we roll out the rest of the campaign, every Monday into October. If you have any questions, please contact me, your worksite Quit and Stay Quit Monday coordinator - Cindi Phares, email@example.com or 828-1521.