Registration for Weight Watchers is currently not available. We are hopeful it will reopen in January. Please refer to the DHRM website for any further updates. We will also post any updates as we get them here.
To build on the momentum of our myWW program launch, we’re pleased to share exciting new offers and promotions leading up to January which combined, will help inspire your employees to join WW and engage current members to further explore the new myWW program. We've leveraged some of our latest partnerships and initiatives to help empower your employees to live their healthiest and best lives in 2020 and beyond!
Oprah Sweepstakes with Jumpstarter Kit Promotion for Employees
WW is joining forces with Oprah for her 2020 Vision Tour! We’re thrilled to have this incredible opportunity for WW to show up in a new and unexpected way for both our members and for brand new audiences with some of the biggest talent.
- In addition, between 12/9/2019 – 1/31/2020, your new and current WW members have the opportunity to be entered into a sweepstakes to win a trip for two to LA to attend Oprah’s 2020 Vision Tour event on February 29th, 2020, featuring Oprah Winfrey herself along with special guest star Jennifer Lopez.
- BONUS! All NEW Commonwealth of Virginia members who sign-up during the promotional period will also redeem aJumpstarter Kit ($80 value) with their sweepstakes entry, to help set them up for success.
○ This grand prize includes a 3-day/2-night trip to Los Angeles for the winner and a guest plus hotel accommodations, air transportation, ground transportation and spending money, valued at $4,000!
○ Jumpstarter Kit includes: myWW Program cookbook, Stainless steel water bottle, Grocery tote, Silicone fork and spoon set, Oven mitt, Cutting board, Inspirational mantra flip board
- Current Commonwealth of Virginia members can gain an entry into the sweepstakes for every Commonwealth of Virginia colleague that they refer to WW, and who subsequently joins through your WW subsidy/discount offering.
○ Current members will need to complete an emailed confirmation form for each referral, and the more they refer, the more entries they get!
Exclusive Oprah Sweepstakes for Wellness Champions
WW knows how important our Wellness Champions are in ensuring the partnership between Commonwealth of Virginia and WW is successful within your organization.
We are launching our FIRST EVER Wellness Champion Only Sweepstakes!
- Between 12/9/2019–1/31/2020, when you promote WW at your work location, you can be entered into this separate sweepstakes to win a trip for two to Los Angeles to attend Oprah’s 2020 Vision Tour event on February 29th, 2020.
- Entry into the sweepstakes simply requires you to submit how you’ve promoted the partnership between WW and your company via an online survey between 12/9/2019-1/31/2020.
○ Grand prize includes a 3-day/2-night trip to Los Angeles for the winner and a guest plus hotel accommodations, air transportation, ground transportation and spending money, valued at $4,000!
○ The more ways you promote the partnership between WW and your employer, the more chances to win.
Weight Watchers is offering a new program to VCU employees. myWW is a program with three different plans for members: green, blue and purple. Here’s how it works:
- New members will take an assessment that matches them with the plan that best aligns with their lifestyle.
- Current members are experts on the WW program, so they have the option to stay on their current plan or switch to a new one. WW Coaches are trained in all three and can help members who have any questions.
- Our science-backed SmartPoints® system will remain at the core of all three plans, but each plan has a different balance of SmartPoints® Budget and ZeroPoint™ foods list. This customized approach is sure to give your members confidence that they’re on the wellness path that’s right for them.
- If a member decides that they prefer a different plan, they have the option to switch at any time.
- Visit weightwatchers.com/us/CommonHealth to register.
VCU employees who participate in the Commonwealth of Virginia's "Weight Watchers at Work" program meet weekly on each campus. Meetings are held by a WW wellness coach and usually last about 30 to 45 minutes. Members are encouraged to attend, however, if schedule conflicts occur, members can stop by to weigh in or attend a community meeting.
Monroe Park Campus
Meetings are held on Tuesdays beginning at 12:15 p.m. in Harris Hall, room 5173.
Meetings are held on Tuesdays (see schedule below). All meetings are held in Sanger Hall, Room 1-038.
MCV On-Campus Meetings
11 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. confidential weigh-in
11:15 to 11:45 a.m. meeting and discussion
Special Weight Watchers pricing is available to both VCU and VCU Health System employees:
For university employees eligible for health care coverage:
Employees enrolled in a state health plan are eligible for WW discounted pricing and 50% subsidy and can sign up for WW at Weight Watchers Reimaginedwith Employer ID: 63569 State plans include COVA Care, COVA HealthAware, COVA HDHP and Kaiser Permanente HMO. Employees not enrolled in a state health plan, spouses, and adult dependents are eligible for WW discounted pricing only and can sign up for WW at Weight Watchers Reimagined with Employer ID: 15269416 For questions or assistance registering, please call the WW Wellness Hotline at 866-204-2885
New members may join anytime using the monthly pass. To search for a meeting, log on at the link above and enter zip code 23284 (for Monroe Park Campus meetings) or 23298 (for MCV Campus meetings).
Special pricing is available for state employees, spouses and adult dependents. Effective July 1st you will no longer need to submit reimbursement forms. The reimbursement program has been replaced with a new subsidy program. You can see more information on the DHRM Weight Watchers page.
Questions? Contact Cindi Phares at (804) 828-1521 or email@example.com.
For VCU Health System employees:
VCUHS employees, please refer to the HR4U Solution Center for details on discounted WW memberships.
web portal address: www.HR4U.vcuhealth.org
phone: 628-HR4U (4748) or toll free (844) 989-HR4U (4748)
All employees are invited to the below complimentary Weight Watchers webinars.
Please use our Weight Watchers Company IDs to sign up. VCU (63569), VCU Health (11341635).
When: Available On Demand (25 minutes)
Topic: Introducing WW Freestyle™ Webinar to Employees
Register Here: webinar.weightwatchers.com/e/
As a continued wellness service, Weight Watchers is offering live, interactive webinars hosted by WW.
Please feel free to participate in these complimentary webinars (you do not need to be current WW members).
Click here to register for any of these webinars, and to view previously recorded webinars on demand.
If you are unable to attend during the times offered, please register anyway and then you will be sent a recorded link after the event to view at your convenience.
We've also updated many of our short videos, including WW - Weight Watchers Reimagined which discusses moving beyond weight to wellness. These videos are great to use in your marketing efforts or to share directly with employees. Click here to access our video gallery.
All upcoming and on-demand webinars can be found by visiting: webinars.weightwatchers.com