Banner and VCU Reporting Center

See also:
Banner security and online training
Banner roles and responsibilities

Faculty and staff: 
For pay, leave and personal information, log onto the myVCU Portal and click on “eServices/VCU Self Service” under General Resources. See also the Banner self service guide under VCU HR guidelines. Note the following important information about changing your address:

  • Employees who receive employment benefits through the Commonwealth of Virginia's Health Benefits Program must also change address information in Employee Direct (eDirect). New users can create an account by entering your Employee Number, the 7-digit number listed on your health benefit card. Select "health benefits enrollment and information" to update information. The system will update healtchare and flexible spending account plan administrators. Questions? Contact VCU Benefits

Personnel administrators, fiscal administrators and timekeepers:
Visit Banner Administrative Pages to log in.