- I’m new! How do I sign up for benefits?
- What benefits am I eligible for?
- How do I compare the health plans?
- Where do I find my health plan member handbook?
- When is open enrollment?
- Can I change my health coverage during the year?
- I’m eligible for Medicare. What happens to my health plan?
- What happens to my state health coverage when I retire?
- What are the retirement plans?
- Can I save more outside my retirement plan?
- How do I get a cash match on my voluntary retirement savings?
- Where do I find investment options and performance information for the VCU retirement plans?
- Can I meet with someone individually about the retirement plans?
- How does disability coverage work?
- What life insurance does VCU provide?
- I work for VCU and also MCV Associated Physicians. What benefits does each employer provide?
Don’t see your question? Browse the “Current Employees” menu or contact Benefits Administration at email@example.com or (804) 827-1723.